Option 4: Six Pines Ranch & Farm
Cost: $950 for grounds
- Horse shoe pit,
- Swings for kid’s etc.
- Viewing of outside animals at own pace, and own responsibility.
- Tree house, use at own responsibility.
- Paths for walking though
- Picnic tables
- Sheltered area for eating
- Large grassed area for games
- Garbage removal, parking area
- Outhouses water stations set up for washing of hands.
Bon-fire could be supplied at additional cost of $75.00 – Bartending costs $17.00/hr per
Camping also available – add. cost – self contained units no hookups $28/nite.
After seeing that the Lower Fort Garry site would not work for me, I was convinced that this would be perfect for us. It would fit in our budget, provide a shelter so I didn't have to rent a tent but still allow for an outside ceremony if weather agreed.
I had called to make an appointment to view when my BF suggested that I check out one other location first. I had my doubts but agreed, after checking it out I was sold and I never bothered to visit this venue. I still believe that it would be an amazing venue!
The option I went with coming up next...