Monday, December 20, 2010

Choosing My Vendors: Venue - Option #4




Cost: $950 for grounds
Includes:
  • Horse shoe pit,
  • Swings for kid’s etc.
  • Viewing of outside animals at own pace, and own responsibility.
  • Tree house, use at own responsibility.
  • Paths for walking though
  • Picnic tables
  • Sheltered area for eating
  • Large grassed area for games
  • Garbage removal, parking area
  • Outhouses water stations set up for washing of hands.

Bon-fire could be supplied at additional cost of $75.00 – Bartending costs $17.00/hr per

Camping also available – add. cost – self contained units no hookups $28/nite.
After seeing that the Lower Fort Garry site would not work for me, I was convinced that this would be perfect for us. It would fit in our budget, provide a shelter so I didn't have to rent a tent but still allow for an outside ceremony if weather agreed.
I had called to make an appointment to view when my BF suggested that I check out one other location first. I had my doubts but agreed, after checking it out I was sold and I never bothered to visit this venue. I still believe that it would be an amazing venue!
The option I went with coming up next...

No comments:

Post a Comment