Monday, May 2, 2011

Putting my look together: The finished dress

It has been almost a month since I last posted about the wedding but now that I'm down to double digits for the wedding count down I've been a little preoccupied getting things done. Sorry but I'm going to try harder to keep you in the loop....it didn't help that my batteries died in my camera and I was too lazy to get new ones so that I could download pictures I took for posts!

So my first post after my little hiatus is to up date you on my dress situation. My FMIL has finished all of the alterations so on Sunday I had her and my FSIL lace it up tight and we made sure there wasn't any issue with the bodice portion. There wasn't but she is going to tack up the slip portion of the skirt since it keeps wanting to peak out the sides.



My Mr's cousin took me shopping for a fasinator and purchased a little bird cage veil one for me. As I'm planning on wearing my glasses I have chosen to move the fasinator farther back and have the veil portion frame my hair rather then my face.




What do you think?

No comments:

Post a Comment