Tuesday, July 21, 2009

Love him...really...

I know I am with "the one" because even when he throws a hiss fit, for lack of a better word, when he can't find the right size tupperware containers for our sandwiches that he's making for tomorrow's lunch, I am not really annoyed. Surprised not annoyed, since he's not prone to hiss fits - I can count only one other time since I moved in with him a year ago and that was when one of the cats climbed into the ceiling some how and wouldn't come out when he wanted him to, again a weird time to get upset but what ever.

I also know that I'm his "the one".

So if that's the case why does he need to say ridiculous things like being his wife isn't in my control, as though this is something that will only happen when he says so. Ugh. I wish I wasn't so hung up on the romantic idea of him getting down on one knee and doing the 'surprise' engagement thing or we would be having a really long talk.

Boys are stupid, even when they are smart 30 year old Engineers. Always and forever.

No comments:

Post a Comment