Thursday, July 16, 2009

Without a Veil

I have no desire to grow my hair long or add extensions so that I can pull my hair back, nor will I be wearing contacts instead of my glasses because that is not me.

Despite the fact that a bride might look absolutely beautiful when they do the previously mentioned things, I personally have a problem altering my image to portray something that doesn't reflect the me that you see any other time of the year, regardless of how beautiful or traditional it will be.

And so, I'm opting out of having a veil. It's just not for me, especially since I'm planning on wearing a tea length dress. I suppose I could pull off the bird cage veil but I'm thinking something more along the lines of a hair fastener, like this gorgeous Peony from Meadowbelle Market via Etsy.



No comments:

Post a Comment