Tuesday, February 22, 2011

Making the Playlist: Stuck Like Glue

I've been procrastinating and haven't called the dance studio that was recommended to me for our dance lessons. I did try contacting two other studios but apparently dance studios don't have office staff nor do they like to return voice messages. So I still don't know what type of dance we will do for our first dance...translation...I don't know what my Mr will be able to handle.

But if we could pull off a Fox Trot or something similarly fast and up beat I would put Sugarland's Stuck Like Glue in the running. One, it makes me smile and feel good. But more importantly, I like how it talks about a relationship that has lasted, even through rough patches, because they love each other.

Granted the music video looks like she is a stalker that kidnapped the one she 'loved' so here's a none video version with the lyrics.



What do you think? Would you consider having your first dance to something more up beat?

No comments:

Post a Comment