Option 1: The Peace Gardens at the ERRICK WILLIS PAVILION
Cost: $620 for the day
- Tables and Chairs provide, must provide your own linens, silverware, glassware, punch bowl, and dishes.
- Capacity 125 (I think I could squeeze more though)
- Campsites and Dorm rentals available for guests - very affordable.
My issues with this location:
- It site's on the boarder of Canada & the US, so although you don't require a passport to get in you will require one to leave. I think this will make some people shy away for the event.
- It is approximately 3 hours away from Winnipeg. Although it is close to a lot of MY relatives there will be travelling for most of our friends and his family. This also will limit who I can use for a caterer and possibly increase my costs if I need to transport things so far.
-Capacity is 125...although I would love to think I could squeeze more, my guest list is over 200 people and I don't want to run the risk of not being able to fit everyone.
Although there isn't the best option it is a beautiful one so I'm keeping it on the list.