Tuesday, March 1, 2011

Making the Playlist: Another one for the Father Daughter Dance

When I found Steven Curtis Chapman's Cinderella I thought I was done looking for a father/daughter dance. That was until my Mr. was playing Father by Manowar, one of his favorite metal bands, for the millionth time and I actually bothered to listen to the lyrics.

Now hold on, I know Heavy Metal isn't the first style of music someone would think to use for a slow dance, let alone for the father daughter dance at their wedding but take a moment to listen to it, and read the lyrics.



It is exactly what I was looking for in a song, although I would have preferred a female singer...

My Mr would be thrilled with my choice, as would his groomsmen, but do you think the rest of the guests would enjoy listening to this as they watch me dance with my father?

No comments:

Post a Comment